How can I Install GTA V Mods On PC?
Since GTA V’s first release in 2013 a plethora of many thousands of custom mods were created to support the game. The mod community is among the most dedicated gamers and that’s the case for every Rockstar Games creation. But, 먹튀검증커뮤니티 considering that GTA V is the studio’s most successful game to date, it’s easy to understand that GTA V would have the most mod-friendly support. One of the biggest issues that gamers face with mods is figuring out how to download and install them in order that they can be used in-game. This can be difficult for those who might not be the best at technology. There’s also the issue of figuring out what changes to put in place in 2022 almost year after GTA V initially launched. Below, players will find the exact steps to download mods within GTA V and which ones they should be considering installing first.
Downloading Mods in GTA V
Before players know what mods they need to install, they should be aware of the best way to download the mods. It’s important to know that players are only able to use mods for single-player play, since Rockstar Games had forbidden the use of mods in GTA Online. If players try to play GTA Online with mods enabled it could result in being banned. There are a variety of steps involved in downloading mods within GTA V. The first part of the procedure is outlined below.
- Go to OpenIV.com and press the Download Now green button on the homepage.
- Download the application from your browser, and then follow the steps to install the application provides.
- After the installation is completed, open the game and then select Windows in the Grand Theft Auto V box
- Enter the file path for the game directory of GTA V (should look like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\)
- Continue pressing and then the Tools box at in the upper taskbar on OpenIV
- Choose ASI Manager, and then install ASI Loader as well as OpenIV.ASI. If you are prompted, select Yes.
What this procedure gives players is an opportunity for downloading and managing their GTA V mods. Users can access the OpenIV application anytime to monitor whether their modifications are in good condition, deinstall them, or alter the mods. The next step of the process is to locate physical mods that can be downloaded.
- Check out: GTA 5 mods – Best Modding
- Select a mod you want to download. You can pick a particular type of mod from the menu on the site
- After a mod is selected then click on its box, and then click the green button to download it.
- Certain mods will download the .rar extension file into your internet browser, while other redirect you to an Github page that contains the most recent version of the mod available to download the file.
- If the mod downloaded is a .rar file, you’ll require another program for opening it like 7-Zip File Management, which is available for download on the Microsoft Store
- After you have opened the .rar open file has been opened you’ll likely get a ReadMe document which can be opened using Notepad. This will give you directions for downloading the mod fully. the mod
- If the mod is listed located on the Github page and you want to download the latest version, then download it. The mod will be downloaded as a zipped archive, that you have to extract into a different folder on your PC.
- After the files have been extracted After the files have been extracted, copy then paste them to the Mods folder in the computer’s GTA V game directory. This is the exact directory you have entered into the file path of the OpenIV application.
- Start GTA V once you’ve copied and pasted the contents of your file to your GTA V directory or followed the directions to open the .rar file
This process is not limited to the general mods accessible for download, there’s also mods that utilize scripts. This requires a different mod, called Script Hook for it to function.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET, by Alexander Blade
- Download the zip file and extract the contents to another folder on your computer.
- Paste the contents of the file into the directory for games within GTA V, but don’t put them in a particular folder.
- Create a new folder within the game directory
- Visit best-modding.com and choose the script mod you want to download (these typically are tagged with .net)
- Unzip the Mod file to extract its contents time
- Paste and copy the content of your file to the newly created folder in your GTA V directory.
- Start GTA V and make sure to follow the guidelines to use the mod provided by the mod’s creator. These directions is available at the best-modding.com page about the mod
After all these actions are done Once all of those steps are completed, players can begin to use mods at their own discretion within GTA V.